Is this a red flag?

My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. Shes in a new city and says she wants to make friends so she joined a salsa class. She meet a guy there and said she was going to organize to hang out with him, just the two of them... I got very mad and said shes basically just going on a date with him, she... show more My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. Shes in a new city and says she wants to make friends so she joined a salsa class. She meet a guy there and said she was going to organize to hang out with him, just the two of them... I got very mad and said shes basically just going on a date with him, she says she just wants to make friend. Did I over react, is this a red flag? To me I see her going out and getting a guys number and now wants to hang out with him which is totally a date.She says she doesn't have that intention it shouldn't matter I think it does matter. I want to trust her but I don't think its right to put me in trusting situations like this its really suspicious behavior.
What do you think?
3 answers 3