Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 year ago

Is this a red flag?

My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. Shes in a new city and says she wants to make friends so she joined a salsa class. She meet a guy there and said she was going to organize to hang out with him, just the two of them... I got very mad and said shes basically just going on a date with him, she says she just wants to make friend. Did I over react, is this a red flag? To me I see her going out and getting a guys number and now wants to hang out with him which is totally a date.She says she doesn't have that intention it shouldn't matter I think it does matter. I want to trust her but I don't think its right to put me in trusting situations like this its really suspicious behavior.

What do you think?

• 1 year ago

If you truly love her, you won't drop her just like that. Yes, her behaving this way is typical ignorance for a girl, I know because I am one. Sometimes girls don't realise how their behaviour could be inappropriate, especially if you're a first boyfriend, she might be inconsiderate of your feelings therefore, but blindly so. This is a red flag, but if you're serious, you will take her seriously and sit her down, tell her how you feel as raw as possible without getting mad. She needs to understand that it's not appropriate and it means something to you, and basically 89% of guys. Consider her background, if she was raised with lots of sisters, no dad etc. (can relate), and past relationship history. Long distance is high stakes, she really needs to understand that.

1 year ago

ldr mostly have cake eat too,omg they will be dancing close and one thing leads to another,just the two of them,ummmmmm nobody never have intention it just happens,u far away,what u dont know wont hurt,hang in there..Often there will be avoidance, because they don't want to hurt you, or confront the issue head on,if she has strayed with the new dude thats her lil secret.

Source(s): for some people, infidelity is a convenient
    1 year ago

dude you have to let her go..she moved on....think.......timeto cut the wings and go for someone else....it happens ........long distant shite rarley works.....nobodys fault....timetolet her go....ifyou dont...she will