Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWinter SportsSnow Skiing · 1 year ago

Have you ever got injured skiing?

• 1 year ago

Yeah, didn't see a dug-out in the snow while eying two girls off the path, did a Superman and landed on my thumb. Saw a doctor.

Didn't stop skiing for the rest of my four-day trip but did need to adjust the thumb brace to fit into glove.

That brace helped me get laid though. Was taking a ski-school lesson the next day, a girl in my lesson was frustated on things to do, showed her my hand at lunch, she did much better in the afternoon.

My dad fell over skiing, nothing serious, but then both me and my mum went to help him from opposite diections and my mum caught the end of my ski and tripped, she fell pretty badly and couldn't get up for a few minutes, no one went to help her and at that point I couldn't reach her. She landed on her shoulder and even now, 2 years later, it still hurts her.

Ya I went full send into a tree. ****** up my knee and got a concussion. Last week I had my dins at 5 and crashed 15 times cuz I was too lazy to change em. Now I’ve got lower back pain. I also did some weird *** **** last week and hurt my hip socket thing. Idfk how I do this stuff just happens ig.

I hit a tree once full speed,, took the bark off...  I was fine with a slight headache...  But, I've always had a headache while on Earth...

• 1 year ago

Almost did

• 1 year ago

No, I haven't, but I've seen people get hurt

• Duke
    1 year ago

no

• 1 year ago

Yes. I tore my knee and had surgery. I gave up skiing eventually.