Why do people like Trump?

162 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Because they can

• 1 year ago

Most don't. The ones who like him are the most loud - that's why it seems everyone likes Trump.

• Megumi
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Most Americans do, so he was elected. The Trump haters are loud and evil. I just saw that Rosie O'Donnell called for the military to remove the POTUS!

• 1 year ago

Maybe because they're racist or just foolish like him...

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

He and his supporters are not racist or foolish. It's savage to tell such slanderous lies about people who know more than you do.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Who knows

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Cuz he sexy asf

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

The Obamas and the Clintons make me vomit.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

They must be under some kind of drug for choosing such a poor president that can’t even think straight. Half of the time, his tweets are offensive junk. Most people with pre-existing conditions now will be denied, he’s literally done everything to strip health care off of people. Not only that but he’s racist on many accounts (claimed a judge was biased because he was mexican, didn’t rent to african americans, questioned whether Obama was born in the US, etc.. the list goes on.) I am white but not every black, gay, foreigner (etc) is bad. As humans we have to learn to accept people and trump refuses. He is not human..

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

He is genuine, not a polished rehearsed preformed reading off a teleprompter

• Probably because he couldn't read a teleprompter if his life depended on it.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

They are racists and sexists just like him.

• Larry C
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Nick: you are far more prejudiced than any Nationalist-Populist I have ever known. As for being sexist, what the he** are they, people who can not tell the difference between the 2?

• Mainly because he's NOT Obama or Hillary. I would have voted for Ish Kabibble over Hillary.

• M.
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Merwyn died in 1994.
      But I agree with you.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

He appeals to the racists and deplorables.

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Sam is so deluded. He needs to be taken away from CNN, MSNBC, etc. that drives people nuts like him.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.