How do you clean your life up?

I'm a 22 year old guy, my life is a mess and I'm literally going insane. I have a neurological disorder (ADHD) that meds can't fix itself. I am taking/experimenting with a lot of supplements because I feel that if meds aren't working like it should, I need a "plan B". I have no friends... show more I'm a 22 year old guy, my life is a mess and I'm literally going insane. I have a neurological disorder (ADHD) that meds can't fix itself. I am taking/experimenting with a lot of supplements because I feel that if meds aren't working like it should, I need a "plan B". I have no friends which means I'm f*cking single and I guess I blamed the stupid meds for not working like it should during highschool but I do masturbate though and I have a strong urge, I like p*ssy. No, I'm not a virgin (I did lost it at 18 but I wish I've done it sooner). I had a lot of fights with other guys during high school and I kinda regretted it but I didn't know how to socialize with them back then. I feel like walking mess, how do you clean "yourself" up?
21 answers 21