Am I Dying of Brain Aneurysm?

For the past 2 weeks I have gotten Thunderclap Headaches right at the peak of orgasm. This isn't a subject I feel comfortable discussing with anyone else, but they last a couple of minutes and then the next few days I have a dull ache. in my head and horrible anxiety. I phoned my doctor and he prescribed me... show more For the past 2 weeks I have gotten Thunderclap Headaches right at the peak of orgasm. This isn't a subject I feel comfortable discussing with anyone else, but they last a couple of minutes and then the next few days I have a dull ache. in my head and horrible anxiety.

I phoned my doctor and he prescribed me Propranolol - a "beta blocker/blood pressure reliever"- but they have not worked at all.

I now feel I have a Brain Aneurysm and will die if I don't do something. I am terrified of going to the ER but wanted to know if this sounds like it. I am 36, male. Overweight. When I take my Klonopin I am able to relax. When I sleep its fine. I am not suffering Nausea or blurred vision. The migraine attacks happen ONLY at orgasm.

Please help.