Once again, in spite of more than 20,000 gun laws already enacted, a whacko nut job has gone on a shooting spree. Once again, predictably,?

there are those who scream to ban guns. I DEFY all of you screamers to tell us: 1. If 20,000 laws can't prevent whackos from getting guns, what will? 2. How do you plan to disarm the criminal element who, by definition, don't obey the law. and 3. How will you protect the law abiding taxpayers you... show more there are those who scream to ban guns. I DEFY all of you screamers to tell us: 1. If 20,000 laws can't prevent whackos from getting guns, what will? 2. How do you plan to disarm the criminal element who, by definition, don't obey the law. and 3. How will you protect the law abiding taxpayers you propose to disarm? I DEFY you to give intelligent answers.
Update: It would be nice if someone would read the question and answer it before going off on some ignorant, moronic,, unrelated screed.