The letter D appearing in a photo?

Last night my friend told me about a frightening experience that happened to him and his two brothers. They live in an estate and decided to go smoke hubbly bubbly, or hookah, in one of the houses that was still in the process of being built. They decided to take a selfie of themselves with the flash on one of their phones. He told me that he noticed only a few days ago that the letter "D" was in the background of this photo. He showed us this picture and it was a legit D on the wall behind them, and it was not a shadow from the smoke. They were freaked out because during the day and the other times they had been to that house there was no "D" on the wall... What the hell could this be? It would be awesome to find out if anything weird or paranormal is going on there. Next weekend the group of us are planning on joining them at this house again to take photos at night of the exact area they were in to see if the D appears again. I don't know what this could be, any ideas? Appropriate help would be great!!

Oh yay. A bunch of stoners investigating a D (why don't people ever care to SHOW the photos???) in an empty construction site. That can't go bad.

Seriously, if you want to exercise your imagination and creep out your friends then write a piece of fiction or something. Just HOPING to find out if there's anything paranormal is REALLY not productive and is also very boring.

And I gotta break it to you, there really isn't anyway, no matter how awesome you think it would be. Therefore, turn to writing or film a creepy video at the site and pray for it to go viral.

Source(s): The spirit wants the D, man. It's so obvious. Just hope it's a dead chick and not a dude.

There's little point in discussing a photo that you don't even show us. Even if we saw the photo ourselves, though, the fact is that you weren't there, and are only taking your friends (who are stoners) word for it that this story is true and that there's nothing actually on the wall. What's the point of even asking before you've gone to see for yourself? I fail to see what's so frightening about this in any case.

.

.

The same thing happened to me. I faced a demon around 5 years ago. We named him Dee. Now, I don't know if you are facing the same demon, but if you are I can help you. Try staying in the house a week or two and see if anything is happening. If you want me to help you get rid of him, I will do it for free. My email (or Kik if you prefer) is listed below. I hope this isn't the same demon.

Email: kaitlinkittycathardin@gmail.com

Kik: Katslove221B

I'm not going to acknowledge the actual question, because nothing's going on, you're stupid to think so. But if you do think so, you do not say "it would be awesome to find out if something paranormal was going on there" You never say that, that's how you die.

I thought you were going to say you saw a demon in the picture...that would be scarey:0 But you saw a D....maybe a demon was learning the alphabet....go write EFG on the wall and see if it responds with a H. If so, you for sure have a haunting

• John

I bet it's a "D" on the wall, put there by human activity.

Lens flare.