What are your thoughts on the terrorist attack at Charlie Hebdo?

It happened earlier today in my country.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/paris-shooting---ten-peo...

They killed french legends. It's basically like, they are trying to tell us that we don't have the right to express our opinion. What are your thoughts?

I'd like to say that they were muslim yes, but that we shouldn't put them all in the same bag. We all have stupid people in each religion. These men were killed for stating what everyone thought. Muslims are embarassed of what these two men did.

Favorite Answer

I was shocked to hear this news ... If this was done in the name of Islam, by extremists I wan't to hear the voices of the Muslim moderates, especially their imams and people of influence in Muslim societies ... for instance the royal families of countries like Morocco and Jordan, the Sheiks of the Arab Emirates, the presidents and other community leaders in Muslim countries like of Indonesia, Malaysia and Pakistan, to come out immediately and loud and clear in every country where Muslims live to condemn this heinous cowardly act and point out that this is totally unacceptable and that it is not honoring their religion. I want to see them on all forms of the media including the electronic media telling them that there is no honor in what they are doing ...they are not heroes , they are not martyrs ... just brainwashed murderers.

Sadly on each previous instances of mindless terrorism their silence has been deafening.

My sincere condolences to you, to your country and to everyone in the world who believe in the importance of freedom of expression and ideas.

• Adullah M
      5 years agoReport

I just want to hear your view on this mass murderer,32 years old Mr.Andres Behring Brevik a Norwegian killing narly a 100 lives of Muslims students in one go.
      Does any one from the Christian world came out to express their condolence on this horrible incidence.
      http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/08

3

I thought it was a false flag, like all the other shootings. Sandy Hook, for example, was a disused school and done with actors. 911 was done by the Govt to cover up trillions of dollars they had misused illegally. They are trying to put fear into the people. Any time you see a shooting, google it with false flag. They want to take guns off everyone when people would be a lot safer with more guns around. Notice all these shooting happen in Gun Free zones?

Was it a terrorist attack? Seemed more like a planned execution to me, unfortunately the police officers who were not being targeted were always going to get caught up in it as just by doing their duty they would place themselves in the line of fire.

Although none of the 12 deserved to die, the police officers did nothing to provoke this attack and my thoughts and condolences are with their families at this time.

I hope we've all learned a lesson today

• serenaz
      5 years agoReport

Yes ... these terrorists were seriously unhinged ... !

It's not hard to fake being a Muslim. What, you think Middle Easterners are the only people on earth capable of saying "Alahu Ackbar"? A simple red herring to throw off the identities of the shooters.

Totally made up it's clear and even the people who were suposed to talk about the ones who commited the murders were payed to do this...

My thought are this. The people of paris who are for the magazine of discrimination are all a bunch of idiots. The stupidity of atheist have really done it this time. These people made fun of a group of peoples beliefs and expected no retaliation. How stupid are the french?? Theres a difference between freedom of speech and discrimination. The whole building should have been blown up

All this kind of stuff shows us how religions can be harmful. The different one is killing people in palestine, and the other one was killing people in iraq (still killing in afghanistan) Those people were clearly killed by some monsters. And these monsters are killing innocent people in syria, iraq etc. every ******* day. I guess it doesnt matter who you are or what religion you have for kind of monsters. I'm sick and tired of these animals/terrorists/murderers.

R.I.P heroes. They have been killed for nothing.

Enough is enough. Its time to put a lid on these

Muslims not only in France, but everywhere.

You let a few into your contry and the next thing

that happens, they take control, destroy and kill.

Sad for the victims, their loved ones, and the people of France. Also sad that violence and terrorism has become so common now that I'm no longer shocked when something like this happens.