What do women think about guys who strike the "child-adult" ballance?

If it's not clear enough, I'd like to know what do women think about guys that are having fun and at the same time being able to have a serious conversation with you. Now I'm not talking about being immature, I'm talking about about guys who didn't let their inner child go. Because I've seen way to many people who just let go. They erase the first part of their life, they move on and then, life becomes for them a chore. So, let me know in the answers below. Thanks.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favourite answer

My boyfriend embraces his inner child and he's like the happiest person ever, so it rubs off on me and I love him for it. He does what he loves as his career (helicopter mechanic so he's working on them and going up in the air all the time), he buys his "toys" - he just got a jet ski, which is awesome!! He's really whiny when he wakes up, like he does the fake cry and I forget all about how I don't really feel like getting out of bed cuz I'm laughing. On the other hand, he is totally capable of being serious, he's always romantic, sweet, protective, a total gentleman and super intelligent. He's like the perfect balance.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 years ago

I knew I needed a guy with an inner dumb a$$ streak because I think good all the time is boring. It's a mix of mischief and not thinking too far ahead. Obviously a serious conversation is important now and then.

• 8 years ago

I love child-adults, there actually a lot more interesting and fun to be with then guys that let all the child in them go away.

• 8 years ago

Sounds like a fun person to be around tbh. im sure there are tons of girls who would go for that.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pigfat
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I am a child adult. Women love me. I guess thats that.

• 8 years ago

hmm

Source(s): eric
  • 8 years ago

hmm

• 8 years ago

What do I think? I LOVE THEM!

• 8 years ago

Pretty good.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.