What do women think about guys who strike the "child-adult" ballance?

If it's not clear enough, I'd like to know what do women think about guys that are having fun and at the same time being able to have a serious conversation with you. Now I'm not talking about being immature, I'm talking about about guys who didn't let their inner child go. Because I've seen way to many people who just let go. They erase the first part of their life, they move on and then, life becomes for them a chore. So, let me know in the answers below. Thanks.

My boyfriend embraces his inner child and he's like the happiest person ever, so it rubs off on me and I love him for it. He does what he loves as his career (helicopter mechanic so he's working on them and going up in the air all the time), he buys his "toys" - he just got a jet ski, which is awesome!! He's really whiny when he wakes up, like he does the fake cry and I forget all about how I don't really feel like getting out of bed cuz I'm laughing. On the other hand, he is totally capable of being serious, he's always romantic, sweet, protective, a total gentleman and super intelligent. He's like the perfect balance.

I knew I needed a guy with an inner dumb a$$ streak because I think good all the time is boring. It's a mix of mischief and not thinking too far ahead. Obviously a serious conversation is important now and then.

I love child-adults, there actually a lot more interesting and fun to be with then guys that let all the child in them go away.

Sounds like a fun person to be around tbh. im sure there are tons of girls who would go for that.

• Pigfat

I am a child adult. Women love me. I guess thats that.

hmm

Source(s): eric

hmm

What do I think? I LOVE THEM!

Pretty good.