Is this the result of iraq war nation-building and attempting to bring democracy in iraq?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
after 9 years of 100's of billions of dollars spent, the key objectives of iraq war being -- 1) liberation of iraqi and bringing democracy 2) nation builing for the ...show more
Update : http://news.yahoo.com/student-kills-american-teacher-northern-iraq-1135157 ...show more
Update 2: per bush the key objectives of WMD later shifted to these 2 points above. ...show more
Update 3: mr. caps lock: you are a loser because you supported Bush's iraq ...show more
Update 4: as for job: i have been unemployed even before Obama became president. ...show more
Update 5: who cares about those democrat politician comments. they were all idiots ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
  • Tony answered 2 years ago
Answer to the article in my opinion off course: Student didn't like the answer the teacher gave him. So he shot and killed the teacher. Or two the teacher was be against the customs that they have in Iraqi when it comes to women, so the student didn't like the remarks and shoot the teacher. All in the name of his be love culture.
Fearing Prison time and knowing that the guards will rap him. He took his life.

Second answer: He wanted his fifteen minutes of fame and shot the teach. Then martyr himself. So that the army or police couldn't hang him. The coward.

Remember Southern Vietnam, a tone of corruption. USA turn South Vietnam into a whore-corrupt country that couldn't hold out against the might of the Communist North Vietnam.

And now our country is doing it again. But this time Bush JR, Lead us into Iraq to finish off what his weak in the knee's daddy couldn't do.

If you ask me. We liberate Iraq, but were using them as a puppet country under our fingers. And pretty much sucking up their oil.

Asker's Rating & Comment

5 out of 5
i agree
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (2)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Lincoln Was A Conservative answered 2 years ago
    “Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors…

“Other countries possess weapons of mass destruction and ballistic missiles. With Saddam, there is one big difference: He has used them. Not once, but repeatedly. Unleashing chemical weapons against Iranian troops during a decade-long war. Not only against soldiers, but against civilians, firing Scud missiles at the citizens of Israel, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Iran. And not only against a foreign enemy, but even against his own people, gassing Kurdish civilians in Northern Iraq.

”The international community had little doubt then, and I have no doubt today, that left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will use these terrible weapons again. "

Speech from the Oval Office by President William Clinton, explaining his attack on Iraq
    reported by The Associated Press
    Wednesday, December 16, 1998

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/pol...

Bill Clinton was impeached on December 19, 1998.

President Clinton orders attack on Iraq in 1998

Do a google video search on "democrat wmd" to see how many Democrats insisted that Saddam had WMD, all the way back to Al Gore in 1992.

WMD AND THE "LIARS" WHO SAID SADDAM HAD THEM

Gore To Bush: You Ignored Saddam's Terrorist Ties!
    Al Gore lashes out face-to-face at President Bush, Sr. in 1992, accusing him of failing to act on Saddam's nuclear weapons and WMD programs.

BUSH LIED!- with groovy photo of Slick and Hillary as Eurotrash

http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle....
    Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says
    "WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's commander said here today. "

“Saddam Hussein is a tyrant who has tortured and killed his own people, even his own family members, to maintain his iron grip on power. He used chemical weapons on Iraqi Kurds and on Iranians, killing over 20 thousand people...
    “In 1991, Saddam Hussein invaded and occupied Kuwait, losing the support of the United States. The first President Bush assembled a global coalition, including many Arab states, and threw Saddam out after forty-three days of bombing and a hundred hours of ground operations...

“In 1998, the United States also changed its underlying policy toward Iraq from containment to regime change and began to examine options to effect such a change, including support for Iraqi opposition leaders within the country and abroad.
    “In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members...
    “It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.
    “Now this much is undisputed…”
    “And finally, on another personal note, I come to this decision from the perspective of a Senator from New York who has seen all too closely the consequences of last year's terrible attacks on our nation. In balancing the risks of action versus inaction, I think New Yorkers who have gone through the fires of hell may be more attuned to the risk of not acting. I know that I am. “

Hillary Clinton’s Senate floor speech explaining her vote FOR war against Iraq
    October 10, 2002

http://clinton.senate.gov/speeches/iraq_...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Joe answered 2 years ago
    YOU AINT GOT NO JOB TOMORROW BECAUSE YOU VOTED FOR THAT NEGGER OBAMA, IS THAT YOUR FCKING PROBLEM? MAKING BAD DECISIONS ALL YOUR FCKING LIFE, LIKE MESSING WITH A REAL AMERICAN THIS MUCH!?! THATS THE WORST DECISION YOU EVER MADE YOU PIECE OF SH* YOU, YOU GOT IT?!JUST KEEP IT UP MOTHER FCKER, KEEP IT THE FCK UP. IM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE P***Y

72 YEARS OLD AND YOUR GOING TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE LOCKED UP IN JAIL
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block