Am I bi ,striaght or lesbian?

I am 18 year old female !

When I see a hot girl eg Santana fro glee I find her so attractive !

But the I've Only been with guys ! I am still a virgin ! I kissed a few guys but I just dont feel anything !

Idk maybe I am just confused about my sexuality right now

What do u guys think ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like you need to get out there and experiment a bit. Life is all about discovery so get away from the comp and go out there, find a girl you genuinely like in any way, could be a friend or something of the such, and land a good one right on the lips. If anything ticks then you've got your answer.

• 3 years ago

you're you. each so often gender and gender decision isn't sparkling reduce. I truly have had this for sometime. Am I a lesbian? Am I bi? per chance a lesbian who's slightly bi? Do you truly want a label right this moment? Be you, time will tell. in case you want women tremendous! Like some boys too? thats tremendous too. purely date who you discover appealing and thrilling, even with sex, has a tendency to be a lot less complicated. heavily, do not imagine about it too a lot. you'll spend many hours apprehensive about who and what you're, and for what? solid success. Be straightforward with your self, and no remember what your gonna be tremendous :)

• 8 years ago

Kiss a girl and see if you feel anything then.. If you do then maybe you might be into girls if you don't feel anything keep exploring your sexuality I'm sure you will figure it out :)

• Ashlee
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Just experiment, maybe u r 1 of those who doesn't like any gender

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Why put a label on your self just be who you are Good luck

• 8 years ago

It's honestly as simple as this. Do you want to put a penis in your moulth? Yes or no.

Do you want to put your finger in some girl? yes or no?

Would you like to do them both at the same time? yes or no?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

lesbo for sure.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.