Am I her second choice? HELP!?

So I met this girl named Sandra about a month ago. She's lesbian. I'm bisexual. Over the weeks we flirt, have a good time and hang out. We liked each other. One day, I asked her if she was with someone. She told me she's been with a girl named Jasmine for 5 months. I didn't know what to think. I... show more So I met this girl named Sandra about a month ago. She's lesbian. I'm bisexual. Over the weeks we flirt, have a good time and hang out. We liked each other. One day, I asked her if she was with someone. She told me she's been with a girl named Jasmine for 5 months. I didn't know what to think. I avoided her for the rest of the day. The following day she told me to meet her after school. When we met, we talked like nothing had happened. We were acting like friends. Maybe about ten minutes later she seduces, flirts, and tries to kiss me. I stopped myself. I thought about what position i'd place her girlfriend in if she were to find out. I kept saying be with me or with your girl. She'd give me mixed signals. Some days she'd seem really into me and the others just like friends. I feel like i'm her second choice. I keep putting her as my first. I really like her! This is the first time she's ever been in this kind of situation. What should I do? Is she just teasing me? Please help (: Thanks.
1 answer