Horrible low back pain.. pregnancy?

I feel like I have been having chronic low back pain for the last couple weeks without any relief. It is the worst when I am laying down. I sleep on my back, and with the pain, I can't get comfortable. I went to the health clinic here and they diagnosed me with a possible kidney infection or kidney stone... show more I feel like I have been having chronic low back pain for the last couple weeks without any relief. It is the worst when I am laying down. I sleep on my back, and with the pain, I can't get comfortable.

I went to the health clinic here and they diagnosed me with a possible kidney infection or kidney stone (they weren't for certain, but said there was a tiny bit of blood in my urine sample) However, I feel like the pain is not near my kidneys but rather in my posterior pelvis almost. I also am not having pain at any other time (ie, during sex or when urinating) I have looked at the symptoms for Posterior Pelvis Pain (PPP) and it doesn't sound quite the same, however, this is where the pain is radiating. It is very low in my back, and is occasionally in my buttocks too. It also has traveled into my thighs and groin. I have finished my antibiotics they gave me, but am not having ANY relief at all. I was also given Hydrocodone and even that is not helping.

I have been off my BC for 10 days now, and still have not gotten my period. I went to the health clinic after being off the pill 1 day, because I have been having pain for about 2 days BEFORE going off the pill (this is why I don't think it's birth control related because the pain started before). My husband and I have had unprotected sex everyday during this time, and I am wondering if this is possibly my first symptom of pregnancy?? We are not necessarily TTC, but aren't preventing it either.

Any thoughts, personal experience, or advice would be greatly appreciated! I feel like if I go back to the health clinic, they'll just tell me it's my kidneys, but I feel like it's something else.. Thanks guys :)