? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

do you think a room full of clear balloons like in patch adams movie would be fun?

Yes great fun...

No and here's why: They make loud noise when they pop, the fragments are everywhere, they drift out of the room and you must bend over to scoop them up and constantly put them back in the room, they wedge themselves between the closet doors making them difficult or impossible to close, they fall behind the entrance door making it difficult to open fully without bending over again to scoop them out of the way, if you step on one just right to make your foot slip to the side, you can loose your balance and fall, if you are in an apartment and maintenance needs to gain access to your unit, you can't hide them all and/or hope they need not go into your bedroom, and finally if you have to sleep in there a balloon may burst at random and wake you up.

Source(s): Experience from filling my br up with balloons. Actually, I was sarcastic in my answer, for it is a fun activity! :-D

by balloons you mean water filled condoms?

yes. if Ellen Page was there to pop them with me.

do you have a ballon fetish or something?

not really