What's the best cheap off-site hotel for visiting Disney World without a car?

I'm looking to save money, but I also don't like renting cars and I'm trying to plan a vacation to Disney World without renting one. Can someone recommend a place to stay? It should have decent shuttle service to the parks. Give me as much information as you can about how often, early, and late the... show more I'm looking to save money, but I also don't like renting cars and I'm trying to plan a vacation to Disney World without renting one. Can someone recommend a place to stay?

It should have decent shuttle service to the parks. Give me as much information as you can about how often, early, and late the shuttles run, whether they drop off / pick up at only one park or more than one, if they charge anything for it or if it's complementary, and any other comments about how you liked or disliked using the shuttle.

It should be cheap. If it's going to cost around $80 a night, I might as well stay at one of the Disney Value Resorts. I know there are cheap motels near Disney World, I just need to find one that has decent transportation options.

Also a restaurant in walking distance would be good.