Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Young Adult Guys: What do you think about women with children?

Im 20. I have a baby due in June. Im not gunna brag or anything, but I think im pretty decent looking. Im actually quite skinny. Im not even 120 and im 5 months pregnant. (Knock on wood) But anyways, do guys just automatically rule out women with babies? or do they actually like it and think it makes the women seem more mature? Im just wondering.

depends on the guy.. some wld want more freedom. but some guys do think tht it makes u more mature and rly like tht u can still have fun and be a good parent at the same time. but u rly have to be a good parent for it to attract somone. good luck!

Most guys will bang the as s of of you since you are so hot then find a girl with no kids so they can settle down and have a family of their own. There are a few exceptions to the rule and it is easier if you are really hot! Not my opinion, it`s just the way it is!

Only the fatherly type would I would have to say. But sadly most guys would just want to hit it and quit it. But then again, your so good looking it might not be a problem. ;-)

Wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole attached to a 20 foot pole.

Sorry but I rule them out unless I have a really strong connection with them...

You would see a ME shaped hole in your door the second I knew you had a baby.

• Will

Honestly, it is a turn off. Unless I really love the girl.

• Matt

Not a positive, but not necessarily a negative either.

it all depends on the person some love kids while others hate kids

I have had a couple gfs who have kids, generally speaking I don't mind, as long as we get alone time to go out.

let me know if you live near me :-). and like older guys!