• Computers & Internet >
  • Other - Computers
  • Computers & Internet >
  • Other - Computers

How much is $17 worth of simpoints?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Hi there just wondering how much $17 worth of simpoints there is on the sims 3 website. I have found out that is how much you get when getting world adventures, which i am gettn for ...show more
Update : hey thanks so much just what i wantd, but im a little unsure whether to ...show more
Best Answer
I'm pretty sure it's 1700 simpoints :)! I know it's not alot, but still .. THE SIMS ROCKS! \m/! By the way, I download the stuff in the store from thepiratebay.org :p! So there's no need to buy simpoints when u can just get the thingy for free .. Google the sims 3 store torrent.. and if u dont know how to use torrents, google how to use torrents and etc .. HAVE FUN WITH WORLD ADVENTURES =)!
xx

Source:

FYI: I'm so jealous, World adventures isnt gettin released soon in the UAE, so i'm gonna have to wait like, alot -..-"
  • 0
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

1 answer hidden
  • kurtiz_j answered 5 years ago
    Play farmville instead.
    • 0
      2
    • Comment
  • How much is $17 worth of simpoints?
    Hi there just wondering how much $17 worth of simpoints there is on the sims 3 website. I have found out that is how much you get when getting world adventures, which i am gettn for xmas. Im doing a bit of wishlisting for what I want too buy with the simpoints. Thanks so just how much simpoints do u get for $17

Thanku :)
    x x x
    Sign in 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock