How much is $17 worth of simpoints?

Hi there just wondering how much $17 worth of simpoints there is on the sims 3 website. I have found out that is how much you get when getting world adventures, which i am gettn for xmas. Im doing a bit of wishlisting for what I want too buy with the simpoints. Thanks so just how much simpoints do u get for... show more Hi there just wondering how much $17 worth of simpoints there is on the sims 3 website. I have found out that is how much you get when getting world adventures, which i am gettn for xmas. Im doing a bit of wishlisting for what I want too buy with the simpoints. Thanks so just how much simpoints do u get for $17

Thanku :)
x x x
Update: hey thanks so much just what i wantd, but im a little unsure whether to go onto that site, pirate bay one? it says it can be a threat to ma comp is it okay?? =]
2 answers