Street/candid photography..any tips on how you "hide" your camera?

Hi, just wondering if any of you have any tips on how you "hide" or make your camera less visible...I use a film body and a lot of the time with a 20-35 f2.8 lens {black body and lens} and find if I sling it over my shoulder {looks less dodgy} sometimes I miss shots that I might have got if I hold the... show more Hi, just wondering if any of you have any tips on how you "hide" or make your camera less visible...I use a film body and a lot of the time with a 20-35 f2.8 lens {black body and lens} and find if I sling it over my shoulder {looks less dodgy} sometimes I miss shots that I might have got if I hold the body and lens in my hand with the strap wrapped around my wrist. {which I do..but is way more visible}
What do you do? any tips appreciated.
Update: to "sglmom".. almost all the best shots in street/candid are taken without asking the person for permission. People freeze up and put on their camera face when they know they are having their picture taken therefore missing the true emotion of the person in an everyday enviroment... and in this style of... show more to "sglmom".. almost all the best shots in street/candid are taken without asking the person for permission. People freeze up and put on their camera face when they know they are having their picture taken therefore missing the true emotion of the person in an everyday enviroment... and in this style of photography blending in is what its all about.