Poll: Have you tried water skiing or snow skiing?

If both, which do you prefer?

Best answer

I used to enjoy both until I broke my leg cross country skiing. It is a time of year thing. Around here snow skiing is difficult in the summer. SKI IOWA!!!

• ?

Water-skiing.

Both. But I prefer snow. I always fall when I water ski.

Both. I prefer snow skiing. I love the water but when you fall it really hurts!!! I tend to fall a LOT less when snow skiing.

Well I have tried both and really love both but if I have to pick a favourite....

Cross country skiing or snow shoeing in the woods blazing a trail in the pristine snow with a special someone, it is also a great workout. Then afterwards, a nice warm fire and a hot drink to warm up, oh and then another kind of workout. Now that is a perfect winter Sunday afternoon. ;)

Yes and Yes. water skis are harder to master than snow skis

Water is very hard when You hit it at 60 m.p.h. I much rather prefer snow skiing. Tubing in the snow is also alot of fun.

I just tried snow skiing for the first time last weekend. it is so much fun. I've never tried water skiing.

water skiing once when I was a teenager....and snow skiing down a small hill in my back yard when I was about 9....so that doesn't really count...I liked snow skiing better

• `

Yes, love them both. I prefer snow skiing but, I'm just an average skiier. My brother on the other hand, is an expert black diamond skiier who used to laugh uncontrollably at me as a kid. They used to say that I could take more people out in a single run than an avalanche but, I'm much better now!

• Done both. Prefer snow skiing. I don't get sunburned in quite so many places.