Where in the Bible does it describe satan/devil/lucifer as having horns and cloven hooves? Anywhere?

If it doesn't describe him like that, then where did that image of him come from? And when did it start being used? And why, if it isn't in your bible, is the Christian bad guy often portrayed with horns and cloven hooves?

Have you ever wondered?
Update: I'm glad so many of you Pagans know this, as I do. I was actually hoping some Christians would wonder about it if I asked.
Update 2: So, Good Day, although the Bible sort of describes Lucifer/Satan, it most certainly doesn't describe him like he is so often portrayed, with horns and cloven hooves. Did you ever think that later, medieval description of your bad guy was created simply to discredit the Horned God of the Pagans,... show more So, Good Day, although the Bible sort of describes Lucifer/Satan, it most certainly doesn't describe him like he is so often portrayed, with horns and cloven hooves. Did you ever think that later, medieval description of your bad guy was created simply to discredit the Horned God of the Pagans, Cernunnos/Herne/Pan, who has antlers or horns but who is NOT evil. As Margaret Murray wrote, "The God of the Old Religion always becomes the devil of the new."