Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

Natural Treatment For Heartburn/Acid Reflux?

Does anyone know a natural cure/ treatment for heartburn/acid reflux? It's so bad it feels like my chest is going to explode. The doctor recommended Prilosec, which works beautifully but raises my blood pressure to dangerous levels(240+/220+). Zantac also works but causes a discharge to come out of my left nipple. Any recommendations?

1

Source(s): Top Ranked Heartburn Plan - http://HeartburnNoMore.duebq.com/?VjH

Greasy and spicy foods actually have very little to do with it. Your stomach can take those quite well. Chronic heartburn is usually from acid reflux - stomach acid is getting past the little valve and into your esophagus. https://tr.im/DefinitiveCureAcidReflux

The most immediate thing you can do is to stop drinking coffee and cola. Smoking is not good either, but that might be harder to stop. Don't over-eat. Don't lie down too soon after eating. Don't burp too much - this carries acid up with the burp.

You also should know some natural ways to treat your heartburn. Learn them here:

Source(s):

https://tr.im/DefinitiveCureAcidReflux

Check this natural method to get rid of heartburn or acid reflux

http://heartburnnomore-guide.blogspot.com/

Usually, heartburn the most common symptom of acid reflux disease (also known as gastroespohageal reflux disease, or GERD). Heartburn feels like a burning pain in the center of the chest. It is caused by acid from the stomach backing up into the esophagus. is a symptom of acid reflux disease (GERD) Also known as Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD). Describes the condition of backflow of stomach acid into the esophagus which frequently happens when the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) relaxes more often than it should and/or at inappropriate times. The symptoms of acid reflux disease typically occur on 2 or more days a week.. And if you suffer from persistent heartburn on two or more days a week—and you’ve treated it and changed your diet—it could be due to acid refluxBackflow of stomach acid into the esophagus. Acid reflux frequently happens when the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) relaxes more often than it should and/or at inappropriate times. This allows harsh stomach juices to back up into the esophagus. disease. But only your doctor can tell you if these are signs of acid reflux disease.

Hi there, I had the same problem with both of my pregnancies. It will go away next week (or maybe the one after) if that's any consolation!! I'm from Australia and you can take a tablet called Zantac over here during pregnancy (and breastfeeding). However the best drug for heartburn (for me anyway) is Pariet - but I don't think you can take that during pregnancy or breastfeeding. You can also take Mylanta Heartburn (liquid) but I didn't really find anything to get rid of it. Try not to bend over, crouch down keeping your back straight (don't lean forward). And sleep with your head and shoulders elevated. Good luck with it.

Take a glass of water and add some baking soda to it. Drink it till the heartburn goes away. The Baking Soda will do away with the acidity.

I would exerise and watch what you're eating daily. Eat small meals daily and that will help settle down the acid reflux in your stomach.

2