Just got a IGG HSV 1 and 2 test. The results for the HSV 1 were 2.44 which is high. What does that mean?

I had what appeared top be an ingrown hair, but to be safe I went in for blood work. The results were HSV 1 was 2.44 which is high and HSV 2 was <0.90. I have never had any STD's before. I have not seen anything that resembles traditional Herpes outbreaks. I have seen what look like enlarged hair... show more I had what appeared top be an ingrown hair, but to be safe I went in for blood work. The results were HSV 1 was 2.44 which is high and HSV 2 was <0.90. I have never had any STD's before. I have not seen anything that resembles traditional Herpes outbreaks. I have seen what look like enlarged hair folicles and little, what appear to be skin tags. I have never had any ulcers or sore or my penis though. I had chicken pox as a child. I have never had a cold sore or fever blister either. I am in great health but am still very concerned. My girlfriend has had all normal paps and we have been sexually active for a year. Is there a better test I should ask for? Should I be worried? Someone please help me understand what is going on! Thank you!