Am I the only one who thinks Taylor Swift is ugly?

I mean... maybe she would be a pretti-ER girl if she looked a little more natural, but right now she wears WAY too much makeup and she looks like she's wearing a cheap, starchy wig. But even if we were to see her with no makeup and "with her hair undone in the front seat of his car," I still don't... show more I mean... maybe she would be a pretti-ER girl if she looked a little more natural, but right now she wears WAY too much makeup and she looks like she's wearing a cheap, starchy wig. But even if we were to see her with no makeup and "with her hair undone in the front seat of his car," I still don't like the shape of her face and stuff.

And people just go on and on about how beautiful she is.

So gimme the opinions, people.
Update: I love her music though. "Teardrops On My Guitar" pretty much narrates my life at the moment.
Update 2: Forestby, I'm a lot happier with my body than you will ever be -- and probably than Taylor Swift will ever be, because TS feels the need to plaster her face and hair with unrealistic makeup & products.
Update 3: I said I love Taylor Swift's music. She's a musician, so that's the most important thing. Am I not allowed to point something out about her that may not be a compliment? I fail to see why nitpickers are assuming I'm insecure and jealous because I find a celebrity unappealing. And why a certain... show more I said I love Taylor Swift's music. She's a musician, so that's the most important thing. Am I not allowed to point something out about her that may not be a compliment? I fail to see why nitpickers are assuming I'm insecure and jealous because I find a celebrity unappealing. And why a certain Forestby is marveling that I defended myself -- well, there's certain proof that I hate my body, right? She's just a little baby girl, she knows nothing about proper behavior. Just. Shut. Up.