Mariena F asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Doctor's Note?

I Need A Doctor's Note To Say I Was Hospitalized... Can Anyone Help Me?

Favorite Answer

Your doctor probably can.

The real question is, were you really hospitalized? If so, you would have received discharge papers when you were released. So.... if you were really in the hospital, then I suggest you either try seeing your doctor and having her/him write you a statement, or heck even fax you one. If you were not, I would try and come up with another excuse. Sorry, future doctor here, I cant help you lie.

Yeah....call the doctors office where you seen...and have the nurse or doctor write a work/school note saying that you were at his office

If you do chose to get a fake one then I would look it up online but I think your better of just trying to get something from a real doctor.

doctors letters and doctors notes available at http://www.doctorsnotestore.com

• bean

you should have gotten one when you were discharged. contact the hospital.