How do I remove porn images that I never even downloaded? they aren't coming up as .jpg when i search, where c

I was just about to print a document from my e-mail box( i recieved as a .tif) when the photo printer wizard popped up and as I was selecting the image, there was about 600 porn images that i've never seen, or ever downloaded and could not locate in my pictures folder, or anywhere else on my CPU for the matter.... show more I was just about to print a document from my e-mail box( i recieved as a .tif) when the photo printer wizard popped up and as I was selecting the image, there was about 600 porn images that i've never seen, or ever downloaded and could not locate in my pictures folder, or anywhere else on my CPU for the matter. I tried to remove it by searching .img, jpg, bmp, gif, etc but I can not find where or how they were saved and this is my personal desk top at home, I'm the only one that uses it and i know that for a fact because i live by myself. When my friends are here, they don't download anything either, how could this have happened. Please help me locate these images so that I can remove them off my CPU. Thank you.