So it's 'The Three Cowboy Builders?' What nonsense!?

What rubbish they come up with now. THE THREE LITTLE PIGS is banned for being offensive, this nursery rhyme has been passed down from generation to generation for YEARS. People are not happy unless they strip everything away from us and our children, it NEVER offended anyone before so why make such a song and dance about these trivial things now? It makes me so mad!! It just a silly children's story for godness sakes! People need to work out what's most important in life.

I saw this on the news last night and thought "here we go again"

I agree with Mike.

"its not even the ethic communities who decide these things... its middle class white people with nothing better to do".

He has hit the nail on the head. I bet the Muslims that this is supposed to offend do not give a damn about this !

I would like to know who exactly are these people who are trying to remove British national identity...because they are playing a very dangerous game that will, if not careful bite them on the butt !

These people are doing untold damage to community relations with their stupid patronising control.

I am mixed race (anglo/afro american) and i remember when these people banned the childrens song "Baa Baa Black Sheep " because it may offend black people and i thought

" What the hell is going on here?" How do they know what offends me? Only i know what offends me.

Maybe they are doing it on purpose to cause division and undermine community relationships? Have you ever thought about that?

In Britain , the predominate culture that overrides all else should be and remain

BRITISH ! You dont go changing laws and things to adapt to the needs of newcomers to the country. If newcomers are coming here then it is THEY who should adapt to the British way of life ! ...otherwise why are they coming here in the first place? Well we all know that dont we? but few will say it ! They are coming for a better life. Nothing wrong with that but embrace Britain and Britain will embrace you ! If you dont want to embrace Britain, then DO NOT COME HERE!

My father came here from the States and became more British than the British...but then it is a similar culture. The problem is far too many totally alien cultures think they can integrate then discover they cant, due mainly to religious reasons.

Sorry for ranting and going off topic a little but i love my country and am fed up of people telling us how to think !!!!

It's even worse. The "Cowboy Builders" were even deemed to be offensive. No joke! The contest judges went overboard in an attempt to be consistent and have made themselves look even more ridiculous. Not only did they make a big deal about pigs being offensive to Muslims, but they actually said that this story would be offensive to builders. Are you serious???? The exact quote was, ""Is it true that all builders are cowboys, builders get their work blown down, and builders are like pigs?" NO ONE SAID ALL BUILDERS ARE COWBOYS!!!!!!!! Painfully ridiculous.

Argh! This is soooo ridiculous! When, when, when will people stop with this excessive political correctness? How can the 3 little pigs be offensive to Muslims? Because they don't eat pork? Ridiculous!

Besides, who's fairy tale is it? Western European that's who. I don't see any Muslims, Hindu's etc. changing their folk- and fairy tales for our sakes. Neither should they or us be forced to do such things.

Really, where will it all end...

This country has gone round the twist!! hence im emigrating to Oz id rather live with the Aussies than the PC brigade here in Blighty!

i no see it on sky news,but this one always comming up.from what i gather it the pc mob who do this not the ethnics...the pc people cause more racism than anyone.god sake lets just live 2gether and get on with it.can i come with ya to oz

Don't you think some people just have TOO much time on their hands?? It is ashame when they start attacking a children's book like this....

its not even the ethic communities who decide these things... its middle class white people with nothing better to do.

i just laughed this morning when i heard it on sky news. its ridiculous this politicaly correct b******t!! politicatians are just soft! i totally agree with what you said!

• Could not agree more.

• GeeCee

Are you serious? unbelievable!