what are some ideas for a girl on asking a boy to sadies?

i want a cute one. like last year i took butter sticks and in his first block i place one on his desk(no note) and so he was like what the heck? then in second block i placed two so he got more confused and then so on so on and after school i was waiting on the field(because he has practice after school on the field) so i was waiting with a whole bunch of popcorn and when he came i said "i just wanted to butter you up before i popped the question. any ideas?

• DrIG

Just be direct and ask him,/

• my god, woman - just ask the poor bastard

if you've got the balls to do all that with butter and popcorn you probably have nothing to worry about...i mean you have more confidence than most guys

thats pretty good with the butter and all

• They don't have sadies where I'm from. I thought that was in Feburary with a leap year anyways...you have it all the time?

Just make a rhyme

Would you go with a lady

To a Sadies?

If he says No...then say

Why?

Are you gonna take a guy?

lol i find that really cool lol, i like creative girls lol i wish i could switch your personality into my girlfriend lol... but you know the just asking method works just as well lol... unless hes really unexperienced and then hes going to be shy lol

butter thing is definitely too much...

just pick and ask... boys like forwardness...if you want..wear something slutty, you'll definately get his [and everyone's] attention

get a megaphone to ask him! that would absolutely catch his attention.