HELP!!I have this underwater Swimcap fetish, my girlfriend doesn't like it.?

Hi, I have this underwater swimcap fetish since I was young. I really enjoy seeing girls in swimcaps and speedos underwater. I have a girlfriend and when we go swimming, I like her to wear one-piece speedo and wear a swimcap. I really enjoy seeing her underwater in swimcap and blowing bubbles. I sometimes even hold... show more Hi, I have this underwater swimcap fetish since I was young. I really enjoy seeing girls in swimcaps and speedos underwater. I have a girlfriend and when we go swimming, I like her to wear one-piece speedo and wear a swimcap. I really enjoy seeing her underwater in swimcap and blowing bubbles. I sometimes even hold her down just to see her struggle due to the lack of air. This really turns me on. She is a more conservative person. Even though she still does it for me, she really does not like it and demanded me to quit this she called "weird" hobby. Is my fetish really insane? will girls usually do these kinda things for guys? what should I do?? Please help!!!
Update: sorry to scare anyone, but when i hold her down underwater, she does signal me at a point that she can not hold anymore and I would absolutely let her go.