If u kiss the whole body to the girl aged 12-20 but not sex any chance of pregnancy?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Best Answer
You can not get someone pregnant by kissing them. You should talk to your mom or dad.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (14)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • shelley l answered 6 years ago
    No you can not get a girl pregnant by kissing her!!!
    Why are you kissing a 12 year old all over her body anyways!?
    • Comment
  • sherry s answered 6 years ago
    if you dont know the answer to that then your not old enough to even be thinking about it!! and the answer is no you cannot get a girl pregnant unless you have intercourse with her.
    • Comment
  • Going Crazy <3 answered 6 years ago
    no
    unless you had sperm on your lips lol
    • Comment
  • PRATEEK DUBEY answered 6 years ago
    If its your penis from which u kissed her in her vagina then only there chances...

If u want to **** her without the chances of pregnency, the n try condoms, contraceptive gels, contraceptive pills, female condoms, intra uterine devices, copper-T or lastly have a surgary done....

Source(s):

My Experience...
    • Comment
  • Queen of the Jungle answered 6 years ago
    Depends on what you kiss her with!!!!
    • Comment
  • flashesofpink answered 6 years ago
    pregnancy can only happen when the sperm is ejaculated in to the womb.y r u kissing a 12 yr old girl's body anyways?
    • Comment
  • incognito Mep. answered 6 years ago
    Um depending on your age a girl at 12 years old shouldn't be getting kissed by anyone over her whole body. But you can't get pregnant by kissing alone. Get a sex ed class!!
    • Comment
  • Austin Is My World answered 6 years ago
    no
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • kvambani answered 6 years ago
    kiss is not the reason of pregnancy.Without sexual intercourse pregnancy is not possible.So only kissing to whole body does not resulted in to pregnancy.You could also get more information from below shown web.

Source(s):

www.pregnancy.org/
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • FIONA F answered 6 years ago
    Is this a hypothetical question? Did you kiss someone on their 'whole body' but couldn't place their age accurately? Why only 12-20, is 21 too old or do you think they are somehow biologically different?

I can't believe that you think kissing results in pregnancy - what age are you? My 8 year-old knows kissing can't result in pregnancy.

However, posting foolish questions on Yahoo! can result in you being ridiculed. As you are discovering.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• babyface answered 6 years ago
    no matter what age u cant get pregnant through kissing, in most cases unprotected sexual intercourse is the only way, but precum can also result in pregnancy, its the sperm inserted into the vagina the causes pregnancy
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • jophie answered 6 years ago
    if i was u i wud stop bunking off school and ask ur teacher when u go tomz. or go ask mummy and daddy about the birds and the bee's.. are u serious!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Karine M answered 6 years ago
    Kissing never causes pregnancy.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • qtpi answered 6 years ago
    Do not listen to the others' answers!!! Kissing always leads to pregnancy!!! Especially if the girl is under 18 years old. She can even get pregnant if she hears the word "KISS"
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock