tbm
tbm asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you know how to snow ski?

Can you ice skate, too? Morning friends. ♥

• Me
    Best answer

Ice skate* Yes Snow ski*No

Never tried Ice skating or snow skiing but I didride a mean plastic bag down the slopeswhen I was younger!

Good morning to you too - although it is 9pm here Perth.

Good morning precious. Yes I can snow ski and I am always skating on thin ice around here.

• The first time I snow skied I laughed hareder than ever in my life! Spent more time laying down than standing up. That was the only time. I would love to learn how. Never been on ice skates. j

I have never tries to snow ski. But I do know how to ice skate. I grew up with a pond behind our house that we spent many of our winter hours on. Gosh, I miss that!

Good morning doll!

Yes to both 🎿

No ma'am, I sure don't. When I was young and fearless, I tried my hand at ice skating and I absolutely loved it. I don't know if I'd do it now that I'm old (30) because my ankle still acts up every now and again from the fall I took over a year ago, while playing He Man with my son.

Source(s): I was Skeletor and one could only assume that I lost.

I've never been skiing but I really wan to, last time I went ice skating a cracked my chin opening and I have now got a massive scar.

I don't ski but I do a mean by the fire ski-bunny. Skating however is a fond memory of my early childhood. Morning, Have you seen that Delivery guy yet?

Yes...I can ski and ice skate... I have taken my daughters ice skating many of times but we have yet to take the girls on a ski trip...hopefully this winter we can get them out there.

good mornin beautiful:)....