Penis Size?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
How big should my penis be if I'm 14 years old, 5'3'', and about 115 pounds?My penis is 3 and 1/2 inches flacid and 5 and 1/2 inches when I have an erection. Is this ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
Sounds like a good sized pecker. It'll probably grow a little more by the time you've matured fully.

Remember, it's not the size of the wand but the magician behind it. Hagrid has the biggest wand in the Harry Potter world but it's Dumbledore who's the most powerful wizard around!

Asker's Rating & Comment

4 out of 5
Thank you for this answer! Now I don't feel SMALL!
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (20)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • PAXson answered 7 years ago
    Guys! This question has been answered a dozen times a week. Yahoo Answers should be giving you suggestions to read so you won't ask this question again.

Just read this article
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/penis_size
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • jhorena answered 7 years ago
    i think that isnormal hahahaha...because i already seen a penis of my 15 years old boyfriend....now you can use it,,,wanna try?
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • the Serious Joker answered 7 years ago
    it's normal, it's up to you on how good are you in using it. but at the right time. OK? good luck,
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Andy G answered 7 years ago
    There's a nut for every bolt my friend. If it's still that size when you are of age, females come in all different sizes too. Any more than 5.5 will be painful for some. So you're in the same boat as everybody else - that is, hoping to find both a physical and emotional match for you as you are.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 7 years ago
    a bit shorter than usual....sorry dude
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • dizzyazzkanbe answered 7 years ago
    its normal dude
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sneebs answered 7 years ago
    don't worry about that stuff right now. Many people grow at different rates. There isn't much you can do about it anyway. Surgeries don't really work in that area. Just chill out and worry more about passing school and getting into a good college. Women like rich guys!! (joking! but they do, but that isn't the point) Women don't always care about the size, as long as you are good in bed. You're a little young, but this is for future reference.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 7 years ago
    i know alot of people are gonna come on here and say that you shouldn't be worried about that. I know why you are worried and i assure you that you are as normal as it comes. that is the average size and you should have nothing to worry about.

Source(s):

don't let just any woman girl or whatever tell you that size doesn't matter either. the only woman, girl or whatever that should you that is the one that you like or love.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • kombatnaruto answered 7 years ago
    lol meh be ur self if ur gf says u not big enough do this

look into her eyes........Stare for about 3 secs...........Say....SAy....F¥ÇK OFF

nah man ur normal.™
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• kaliroadrager answered 7 years ago
    Very normal, young padawe, you sound youthful and vigorous to me :-)

I hate the guys that say that they have something in store for me, but I find out that they are normal or below normal size....

You should be happy.....
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • don w answered 7 years ago
    dont think its big yet it may grow up
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Poochie answered 7 years ago
    Seems normal.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • J Fleeg answered 7 years ago
    Youre money dude...dont even trip about it. I think that is the average for adult males so being 14 you have nowhere to go but up...excuse the pun.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • maynard k answered 7 years ago
    i have heard that 5 1/4 is normal. of course, how wide it is matters too. like an inch diameter is probly about normal.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • nettosnerdicus1 answered 7 years ago
    well you shouldnt be needing the second measurement for another 2 years anyway so stop worrying.

however, those measurements, despite what your mates might be saying, are perfectly normal.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Six of Spades answered 7 years ago
    it's normal
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Adam B answered 7 years ago
    Congrats, you're only 14 and you have an average-sized penis for an adult male. Now stop freaking out and go mow the lawn or something.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • alwaysmoose answered 7 years ago
    Congratulations you're normal...now can you use it
    • 1
    • Comment
  • DJ Toxic answered 7 years ago
    as long as you know how to use it =)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Mike answered 7 years ago
    Its different for everyone. This question is stupid. NEXT
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock