How animals do you know of that are called solely by their latin name?

I mean animals that dont have common names per say.
An example would be E.coli, it only has a common latin name, no other real names
how many others can you think of, alive or dead? Extant or extinct?
Update: It doesnt have to be an animal, it could be a plant or some other organism, I used e.coli as an example, so i dont want any more microbes however........thats too easy
Update 2: First of all I am an entomologist, I am quite aware of the diversity and complexity of animal life on this planet. The question was meant obviously toward organisms that everyone is familiar with. Something like tyrannosaurus rex, many people arent aware that this name is actually its latin name! I am the last... show more First of all I am an entomologist, I am quite aware of the diversity and complexity of animal life on this planet. The question was meant obviously toward organisms that everyone is familiar with. Something like tyrannosaurus rex, many people arent aware that this name is actually its latin name!
I am the last person on this page who needs a lesson in zoology and in diversity, I study insect biodiversity and zoogeography, you dont get much more complicated than that!