Did I just self correct my overbite?

I've had a overbite for as long as I could remember, but I haven't really taken a notice of it until I was 14-15 years old. Since then I've kind of forcefully moved my lower jaw so the teeth of the bottom jaw can make contact with the upper tip of my upper jaw. Since then, I've been able to... show more I've had a overbite for as long as I could remember, but I haven't really taken a notice of it until I was 14-15 years old. Since then I've kind of forcefully moved my lower jaw so the teeth of the bottom jaw can make contact with the upper tip of my upper jaw. Since then, I've been able to naturally feel like I have a normal jaw alignment.

Granted I CAN revert to a overbite if I want to, but it seems more natural to me with my "forced correction". My overbite appearance comes out usually when i sleep (i sleep with my mouth open) and laugh.

Did I just self-correct my overbite?
Update: lol fox i love those answers so i thumbs up'd your *** :)

Try forcing yourself to do a underbite everyday for 7 years and see where that will leave your jaw at. Thats how i believe i self corrected my own jaw. By forcing my lower jaw forward everyday for 7 years.

Thanks Donald Trump, lol.