Please answer this question?

what are some plants that only take a short amount of time to grow and produce food within a month.I need 15.

Favorite Answer

Beans - definitely.

They will begin to germinate if you place them

in between sheets of wet paper towels

One that I know is green bean, or soybean, it will make sprouts in days and they are good to eat. I mean before it becomes fully grown producing more green bean and soybean pods.

Edible mushrooms?

Other plants, I think need months, like rice, wheat, tomato, or chili. Corn need at leas 4 months.

But I don't know if green bean or soy bean sprout will considered as food in your criteria.

• Summer

I don't know of plants that produce food within a month (other people will know), but many can be eaten as sprouts. You can also look at blue-green algae and kelps.

im guessing u have some sort of project due?

beans are the way to go.. they grow so fast and they do produce less than a month!

goodluck

• Adam C

Radishes take 4 weeks from seed to eating