- 43Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 943Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump has ADDED almost $7 TRILLION to the US debt in less than 4 years. Since when is out-of-control spending a GOP platform?
And no, it's NOT bc of coronavirus. He was already spending like a drunken sailor BEFORE.139 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 87Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 23Upvotes of all answers to this question12 AnswersCelebrities22 hours ago
- 57Upvotes of all answers to this question
What does BLM want? They are protesting and rioting today in Kentucky even after it was proven that officers were innocent?Favourite answer:
they want reperations. they apparently were 1860 pre-civil war slaves freed by the Umion but prior to that forced to pick cotton and tobacco and have illict sex, in spite of being neutered, in barns on southern confederate american plantations owned held by spanish nobility and royality.
they are angry and want the 2020 United States of America tax payer to pay them and the whole congress senate judicial and president, backed by the United States army, air force navy and marines, national guard, state guard, and various flavours of US militia, NSA, CIA, federal and local police, US marshalls, FBI, state police, highway patorl, county sheriff, local police, lawyers, (I leave anyone out) cian't stop their might for obviously at 180 years old on average,
hobbling their way around IS kinda impressive.
dont your think they should put those 180 year olds on internatipnal television?
after all BLM wouldn't LIE about slavery would they now?
a group just passed here and they all looked so young after pickin all that cotton and tobacco in that blinding hot southrrn sun. they must use skin cream.
They wuuusss....SLAVES!.......19 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 83Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
IF you are White? Then Yes, according to the current definition.30 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 102Upvotes of all answers to this question55 AnswersDo It Yourself (DIY)2 days ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
If not, they're packing.8 AnswersPolitics2 hours ago
- 120Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 118Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 65Upvotes of all answers to this question27 AnswersEtiquette2 days ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers to this question10 AnswersPolitics38 mins ago
- 257Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 24Upvotes of all answers to this question19 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 203Upvotes of all answers to this question
In my city, gun shops and sporting goods stores have run out of ammo. Is this a sign of whats to come?
Its like people are preparing for something awful.54 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 58Upvotes of all answers to this question
(1) American Civil War (1861-1865) 620,000-1,000,000 deaths.
(2) Spanish Flu (1918-1920) 670,000 deaths.
(3) US involvement in WW2 (1941-1945) 408,000 deaths.
(4) Coronavirus (2019-2020) 200,000 deaths so far.28 AnswersHistory20 hours ago
- 58Upvotes of all answers to this question27 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 666Upvotes of all answers to this question
Breaking News: Trump's stock market on way to total collapse due to Trump's failure with Coronavirus, why do cons ruin the economy?
Same thing happened with Bush. Now cons will complain next year Biden is taking too long to fix Trump/Republican Depression.74 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 204Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 211Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Well....the country isn't done yet, so, you'd need to qualify that with a "so far." However, my current vote for worst president thus far goes to Trump. He's managed to destroy the economy, destroy our foreign policy, cozy up to the worst, most vile tyrants in the world, chew up our environment, snuggle with fascists and racists, while calling them "very fine people," and eliminate protections for some of our most vulnerable citizens, all while utterly failing to deal with an epidemic which has cost 200k American lives, so far.40 AnswersHistory2 days ago