- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture
- Yahoo Products
- 547Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 769Upvotes of all answers to this question
Texas Governor Greg Abbott lifted the mask mandate and announced that all businesses can reopen at 100%. Good idea or too soon?
AUSTIN — Texans will no longer be required to wear a face mask in public, and all businesses will be able open at full capacity starting next week, Gov. Greg Abbott announced Tuesday.107 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 99Upvotes of all answers to this question
This counter was founded on Christianity24 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 310Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 738Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 178Upvotes of all answers to this question50 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 63Upvotes of all answers to this question22 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 116Upvotes of all answers to this question34 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 550Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump has been accused of rape, sexual assault, & sexual harassment by at least 25 women, but Andrew Cuomo, right? ?
Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s.The accusations have resulted in three instances of litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for sexual harassment but agreed to forfeit her sexual harassment claim as part of a settlement she received relating to the former suit; and, in 2017, former The Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump accused her of lying about her sexual misconduct allegations against him.135 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 125Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 221Upvotes of all answers to this question
I want to take my kids to Walt Disney World once the pandemic is over.
And there are deals for booking in advance where I can redeem the trip within two years, but buy now for a significant discount.
Should I do that.
Or will it be like Dr. Seuss and Disney World gets cancelled by then because liberals claim: "It beez racist?"56 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 100Upvotes of all answers to this question
Over four years later: What do you think was the biggest reason that Donald Trump won the presidency in 2016?
Now Trump is out of office, what do you think is the top single reason that he won enough votes in enough places to win the 2016 presidential election?25 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 38Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 44Upvotes of all answers to this question25 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 140Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 19Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 44Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
It would have if Donald Dump was reelected but thankfully he lost and Biden will restore peace and freedom18 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why are Dr. SUESS books taking up 9 of the 10 bestselling spots on Amazon bestseller list, as of Thursday morning?
I thought Suess was Cancelled......12 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers to this question
T or F the razor wire and the troops in Washington are never going away. They will always find another false flag excuse to keep them there?
The Democrats are AFRAID of the American voters. And they should be after the way they are F\/CKING them over.12 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago