- 219Upvotes of all answers to this question35 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 103Upvotes of all answers to this question40 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago
- 142Upvotes of all answers to this question
Isn't it racist to say that white lives don't matter even though they had nothing to do with neo-nazism, slavery, etc.
If they're just an ordinary person who has done absolutely nothing wrong, doesn't their life matter, too? Or is it socially acceptable to say that every race matters except white people?52 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 42Upvotes of all answers to this question
When by definition All Lives Matter includes black lives. It also includes The 80% of people killed by police who are not black. Why is it a problem to acknowledge the 80% of non black lives lost as well as black lives?16 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 816Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yes it’s racist, but racism in favor of blacks is very politically correct these days.196 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 128Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 338Upvotes of all answers to this question
I believe that the squirrel would do better in pattern recognition and logic, but Trump might just top it in concepts that involve language.113 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 122Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 185Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
The people who insincerely mouth the mantra of "black lives matter" only really care about black deaths they can use to advance a political agenda.
They've never cared about the lives of those black people, or their victims. Just their deaths.
Remember all that BLM outrage over the 16 y.o. black teen who was murdered in CHOP/CHAZ? Of course not, because there was none.
It didn't advance the political agenda.42 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 37Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why do SJWs get so angry about statements indicating the majority of non black lives lost to police violence matter too?
Most people killed by the police are not black. Why is it so politically incorrect to say all the lives lost matter?17 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers to this question
Should poor white people unite and create an organization that promotes their well-being as a distinct identity group?
Rich and middle class white people live privileged lives and wrongly attribute it to their skin color. They then wrongly generalize all white people and assume we are all better off. They are detached from the poor white person's struggle, experience, and discrimination. They don't know what it's like to be poor and white and to be turned down from jobs they NEED because of their white skin. Poor white people are now third class citizens demoted to the lowest class of society. Isn't it time that we stand up and unite? We need to make poor white people distinct from rich white people. Most of them don't align with us.11 AnswersOther - Cultures & Groups13 hours ago
- 73Upvotes of all answers to this question
How's that feel dumb dems?18 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 64Upvotes of all answers to this question
Fantasy is such a low-brow form of storytelling and involves things that aren't possible in real life, with outlandish characters and ideas. Magic is boring too since it can do just about anything and means stories lack tension. I can understand children being okay with these things, but surely an adult should be able to distinguish between such lowly storytelling and real narratives. You're meant to leave behind silly things at some point and become an adult, not get up in fantasy worlds filled with wizards, dwarves and *elves*!18 AnswersBooks & Authors10 hours ago
- 61Upvotes of all answers to this question
In many European countries, there is free healthcare.25 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 41Upvotes of all answers to this question12 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 43Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 33Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 50Upvotes of all answers to this question
If Biden is elected will we all have the freedom and utopia that the CHOP residents experienced over the last month ?Favourite answer:
Mobs instead of jobs, the wold economy will collapse if Biden is elected. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_wlQZ5N_2k13 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers to this question11 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago