- 323Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 392Upvotes of all answers to this question
What are her qualifications? She was so unpopular in the democratic primary. I'd say even insignificant. Why not bernie sanders?90 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 519Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm personally a democrat, but I am absolutely against AOC and the other younger democrats who say "cancel all student debt". I think it is completely unfair to use public tax payer money to eliminate private individual debt. I also don't think it is fair for all the parents and kids who worked multiple jobs to pay for college to see kids just have college loans canceled for free.
What do you think?160 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 185Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 568Upvotes of all answers to this question
Many of his Executive Orders and Executive Actions on his first day are geared towards aiding Foreigners at the expense of America.
Per the New York Times:
5 of those Executive Orders or Actions favored Illegal Immigrants over Americans.
1 restarts letting people from designated terrorist nations back into the USA.
He revoked the Keystone Oil Pipeline putting thousands of Americans out of work and making us more dependent on foreign countries for our fossil fuels.100 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 62Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question191 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 309Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 113Upvotes of all answers to this question
Now that Hank Aaron is dead (rest in well deserved peace, sir), who's Baseball's greatest living player?
Personally, I'll go with Willie Mays.56 AnswersBaseball1 day ago
- 35Upvotes of all answers to this question
60,000 jobs destroyed. gas/ oil industry being destroyed. Women's sports destroyed. Troops in garages. Middle East wars begin! GO BIDEN?
Let the bloodshed games begin!15 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 417Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 32Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why has Biden signed more executive orders in his first three days than Trump, Obama, Bush and Clinton *combined* in their first three days?
Clinton: 121 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 94Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yes. Liberals these days put identity politics above all else, and Biden is no exception.21 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 60Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
He will have a fight on his hands. We will not be disarmed! That would be unconstitutional! That ammendment was written at a time when ALL weapons were "military grade". It was intended to protect us from a tyrranical government. Take that right away and we are at their mercy! Do not be fooled into giving up our only means of protecting ourselves, our liberty, and our way of life!30 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 27Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why are they trying to convict Donald Trump instead of just ending the Trump presidency and letting us move on?
Impeaching him means another two or three months of the Trump presidency with us talking and talking and talking and talking about Trump.16 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 549Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
No other place wants them.91 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 45Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 71Upvotes of all answers to this question
It costs hundreds of billions a year and delivers subpar healthcare.28 AnswersBooks & Authors1 day ago
- 34Upvotes of all answers to this question
Can anyone point out the last time any Republicans uttered the words "protect democracy" or "save democracy"? Others all over the world do?
but not Republicans for some reason. Maybe they have and I just missed it.15 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 50Upvotes of all answers to this question16 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago